- Fees are subject to change, based on an annual review. Parents will be given no less than 4 weeks notice of intent to increase fees.
- You are required to provide the office with post-dated cheques by the 3rd day of every month. These cheques can be dated weekly, bi-weekly or for the month(dated the 3rd). Failure to provide post-dated cheques by the 3rd of every month will result in a late fee of $10/week late. We also accept email transfers weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can make the password your child’s name(lower case).
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not allow a balance to be carried with the daycare. Non-payment of fees will result in loss of daycare services. Any unpaid fees owing the daycare upon termination of services will be sent to collections if not paid within a month. Notice will be sent to you before it is sent to collections.
- Receipts will be issued on an annual basis. If for any reason you require a receipt, please contact the office.
- Payments returned for any reason, will be subject to a $25 NSF service charge. Families having more than two payments returned, for any reason, will be required thereafter to submit payment by cash or money order. Cash or money order payments must be made directly to the owner or director.